Thursday, June 30, 2011

Picture Frame

This is one of my favorite projects that I have created lately.  It is just an inexspensive picture frame that I have painted and covered with designer paper and cardstock. (I apologize for the picture quality. The colors aren't quite right.)
To add more interest and texture to the card stock I ran the pieces through my bigshot in an embossing folder berfore attaching to the frame.

You can really see the embossing on the flower below. 


I also squeezed up the sides of the petals on each flower to give them more dimension.

 Below you can really see the dimension.

The picture in the frame was taken last year while we were in Lousiana.  We were about to me Shelby Stanga from Ax Men.  Let me tell you that man is funny crazy.  We couldn't stop laughing.  If you watch Ax Men and know who I am talking about, Shelby is not faking anything.  He is that crazy.  He is also super nice.  We had a really great visit and took all kinds of pictures with him.

Well thanks for stopping by and I would love for you to leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment