Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Travel Log

Look!!  I am updating!! Can you believe it!?
I titled this post Travel Log because that is the stamp set I used to create this page.  This is the page that the class I teach made this week.  I now need to make a second page to go with it that has a title on it.  I didn't leave any room for a title on this page. Oh, well.
The hardest part of creating this page was stamping the map across the top.  Once I got that (it took me three tries) the rest was pretty easy.
I cased a lot of this page from someone else and I need to go back and look who it was and post her name here.  I always like to give credit where credit is do.


Everything I used to create this project was from stampin' up!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment